Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sloth.

Due to laziness I have not posted anything for a while. Sorry, person that reads this blog.

The Swiss Army Bro-mance 7" is up for sale at the Dashboard Confessional Store.

It should be a green color if the rumors are correct

Edit: The color is black.

Edit 2: The color is maybe be dark green. It is possible the who ever was looking at the records when they posted them on the DC store was looking at them in the dark, and they looked black. I don't really know. A source from Epitaph had said it was to be dark green. The DC store says black. I will let the world know when I get my copy. I hope it turns out to be picture disc with my face on it.

Edit 3: It is mos def Dark Green

proof

I put it by a Tip of the Iceberg black pressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment